- Crop Protection and agricultural Products for the Latvian farmers
- As the Territory sales representative you will be responsible for selling, advising and servicing the products of Corteva Agriscience and will continually work closely with the farmers, our customers and other stakeholders to secure a successful demand creation of the strong innovative products and technologies offered by Corteva Agriscience.
- As the Corteva sales representative you will be responsible to achieve annual sales plans, and this aligned with the stretched goals of Corteva Agriscience to become the leading Agricultural R&D company.
- While being a part of the Baltic crop protection team you will in the day to day manage and develop the customer and farmer platform and relations and by that achieve the goals for Corteva Agrisciences in Latvia.
- In the day to day responsible to support and train the customer and farmers, within product’s trainings, customer meetings and in the field activities. This for our customers and farmers to understand the benefits of the innovative crop protection products offered by Corteva Agriscience.
- While being a part of a strong local team with the strength of Agronomy-, Technical and the Sales and Marketing skills you will be a person whom effectively communicate and present customer benefits through a good technical understanding of the products being offered to the farmers.
- Stay informed on local market trends and work closely with your colleagues within the Nordic and Baltic organization.
- You will in the day to day work, benefit from your strong selling and communicative skills, while having a good understanding of farming and agricultural production.
- Direct: not a supervisory role
- Reports to: Sales Manager Baltics
Key Stakeholders and Interactions
- Internal: Sales team, agronomy team, marketing team
- External: Customers & Farmers, business partners, institutes
- Achievement of annual sales plan.
- Demand creation, promotion and service of the products of Corteva Agriscience to our customers and farmers.
- Safety and training compliance